Fitness for service (FFS) assessment determines whether equipment with existing flaws (such as distortions, Corrosion, or cracks) is suitable for continued safe service. We provide Fitness-For-Service (FFS) evaluations as per API 579 and BS7910 guidelines to demonstrate the structural integrity of equipment. This results in lower maintenance & operating costs as well as improved plant safety Assessments include:
- General and local corrosion
- Weld misalignment and out-of-roundness
- Storage Tank settlement
- Creep & fatigue for equipment operating at elevated temperature
- Crack-Like-Flaws - stress corrosion, fatigue & fracture
- Fatigue and Fracture of welded joints
Static Equipment Design:
We have expertise and solid knowledge in design and stress analysis of mechanical static equipment pressure vessels, Heat exchangers, and Storage Tanks.
We offer well designed system with an eye on safety, construction, operation, maintenance and cost effective solutions.
We provide our client with Front end engineering design & Detail engineering design services in mechanical engineering discipline, and code compliance report as per standards: ASME Section VIII Div. 1, 2, and 3. API 650.
- Equipment General Arrangement Drawing
- Equipment layouts
- Equipments selection, sizing & study report
- Data sheets for all equipments
- Material selection and justifications
- Detail drawings
Piping System Design and Stress Analysis:
We specialize in providing Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detail Design Engineering services for Pipeline engineering duly compliant with applicable National & International Codes & Standards. We provide our clients with code compliance reports as per following codes:
We are expers in piping system design and stress analysis. The objective of pipe stress analysis is to determine the premature failure of piping and piping components ensuring that stresses induced in piping are kept within allowable limits also meet the codes requirements.
We do: Flexibility and stress calculations, Complex design and selection, Forces and moments determination on pipe supports and nozzles, Static and dynamic simulations, Water hammer analysis, and Response Spectrum analysis.
- ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8
- ASME Section III Class 1, 2 & 3
- Canadian CAN/CSA - Z662
and other international standards.
- Design basis
- Pipe Stress Analysis
- Pipe Sizing and Material Selection report
- Pipe wall thickness calculation
- Pipeline Stability report
- Field Pipe Layout
- Pipeline Alignment Drawings
- Purchase specification
- Transient Hydraulic Analysis
- Surge Analysis in Liquid Pipelines
- Support Detailing
Structural and Earthquake Engineering related consultancy services:
- Dynamic analysis and design of structures against earthquake or machinery induced forces and displacements
- Seismic assessment and rehabilitation of critical structures requiring post-disaster functionality (e.g., hospitals, telecommunication centers, infrastructures, lifelines, power plants, government and military buildings)
Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering related consultancy services:
- Geotechnical site studies in large projects
- Probabilistic liquefaction hazard analysis
- Soil and rock characterization (conventional and innovative methods for Vs30 in NBCC2005/2010)
Engineering Seismology related consultancy services:
- Development of earthquake hazard/risk models for catastrophe computer-based risk models
- Natural disaster critical risk management solution for financial institution
- Site-specific and regional probabilistic seismic hazard assessment and earthquake hazard mapping
- Development of ground-motion design spectrum for earthquake resistant design of structures
- Simulation of earthquake ground motions for regions where the real data is limited (e.g., central and eastern North America)
- Prediction of earthquake induced ground motions
3D Geometry and Finite Element Modeling:
We offer a wide range of 3D Geometry and Finite Element (FE) modeling and simulations services including structural modeling and static and dynamic stress analysis, linear and non-linear using commercial CAD and finite element software. Also our engineers can develop the customize FE codes linked to the post processor to sole the specific engineering problems. Such case can be non-linear composite structures. Our FEA consultants are highly experienced in several industries including pressure vessels, storage tanks, power generation, biomedical, chemical equipment, automotive, and aerospace components.
Also we have extensive experiences in performing experimental analysis, such as strain gauging in sake of verifying the computational results determined through FE analysis.
Structural and machine vibration analysis:
- Time/Frequency/Order Analysis
- Lateral and Torsional Critical Speed Analyses
- Journal and Rolling Element Bearing Analyses
- Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) Analysis
- Flow Induced Vibration of Pumps, Piping and Piping Components
- Equipment Vibration Spec. and Determination Acceptance Criteria
- Commissioning and Acceptance Testing
- Technical Specification of Turbogenerator Vibration Monitoring Systems
- Structural Design Modification using FEA
- Establish and Manage Rotary Equipment Predictive Maintenance Programs
- Support Plant Initiatives in Condition Based Maintenance